In compliance with the Regulation EU 2016/679 and related national law, we provide to Data Subject the necessary information regarding the purposes and methods of personal data’s processing for what concerns the personal data released on sending his Curriculum Vitae by the application of this website or by delivery it to us in any other way.
The data’s processing is based on the principles of lawfulness, fairness and transparency, limitation of purpose and storage, minimization, accuracy, protection by all legitimate means of integrity, confidentiality and rights.
The Controller is Veneta Stampaggi Srl, based in Via Annia, 318 | 30022 Ceggia (VE), Italy, contactable at: email@example.com.
The processing operations will be carried out by Data Handler appointed by the Controller, who will operate under his direct authority in accordance with the instructions received.
The personal data voluntarily provided by the Data Subject through sending or delivery his Curriculum Vitae, by the service of this website or by other way, will be processed by the Controller and his Data Handler exclusively for the research and selection of personnel and related administrative activities, for current and future open positions.
Will not be made any different data processing from the purposes specified here without delivery of the related Policy and the specific consent given from the Data Subject.
- Obligatoriness or optionality of the given data
Fill the fields of the Curriculum Vitae’s form with personal data is optional except for those fields indicated as mandatory. The mandatory data are necessary to achieve the purposes and denial to provide them will determine the impossibility, for the Controller and his Data Handler, to evaluate the candidacy and proceed with the possible selection of the candidate.
- Methods of processing
The data will be processed with computer tools (mainly), on paper and on any other type of appropriate support, in compliance with the security measures required by current legislation.
Personal data provided by the Data Subject, either by filling out the form fields on-line or by sending the curriculum vitae spontaneously or otherwise, will be stored in the Curriculum Vitae application exclusively for the purposes indicated above.
The Data Controller undertakes to observe specific security measures to prevent the loss of data, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access, in full compliance with the law and regulations.
Will be take in consideration only Curriculum Vitae that contain the consent for the processing of their data.
- Data Communication to third parties
The data collected and processed in reference to this information is not communicated to third parties.
For the only purpose of supplying and maintaining this Curriculum Vitae’s application and the related database that contain the personal data received, the Controller may use third parties who use dedicated server farms located in Italy and in the EU. These third parties, as external processors, guarantee to operate in compliance with the GDPR and related legislation, are authorized by the Controller to use the data collected and processed exclusively for the execution of forwarded orders.
- Time of conservation
The data will be archived for a period of 2 years after the last contact, unless the longer storage is legally permitted for other reasons or for the legitimate interests pursued by the Controller.
- Data Subject rights
Data subject has the right to:
- obtain confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him, even if not yet registered, and their communication without delay in an intelligible form;
- require information on your personal data stored by us (ex: origin, purposes, methods, categories, applied logic, retention period, rights, identification data of the Data Controller, subjects or categories to which data can be communicated) by writing us;
- withdraw consent to the processing of data;
- demand erasing of data;
- require the transformation and / or the limitation or the block of processed data in violation of the law;
- require updating, rectification or integration of data;
- obtain his personal data, provided to the Controller, in order to transmit it to another Controller;
- Ask for confirmation that the aforementioned operations have been brought to the attention of which data have been communicated, except in the case where this fulfillment is impossible or involves disproportionate duty respect to the protected right;
- oppose, in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
- propose a complaint to the Privacy Authority (in Italy: it ).
For further information regarding laws and privacy rights, the Data Subject can visit the website of the respective competent Privacy Authority.
Privacy Authority in Italy: www.garanteprivacy.it .
The Data subject who wants to exercise his right must use the contacts of the Controller.